Saturday, March 4, 2017

Meet :: Jen Hierlinger



So excited to introduce you to original BST #2. I found the 3-Day in 2007 when it passed in close proximity to my office allowing me to experience a cheering station. I then spent months trying to convince anyone I knew to walk 60 miles with me in 2008. Finally I registered and decided I'd do it all alone. 

Jen's husband is a Pastor and he interned at the church my husband worked for. One night over dinner she informed me she wanted to walk 60 miles with me. I promptly freaked out and that's how the team was born. No Jen to come alongside me, no team.

Her words:

Where you live:

Saint Paul, MN

3-Day Participation History:

I walked my first 3-Day in 2008 and will be walking my 4th this year!

Walker or crew in 2017?

Walker

Why did you decide to participate this year?

My amazing, strong friend Robin and all the other women in my life diagnosed with breast cancer in the last year.

If you've done this before, what is one piece of advice you'd pass on?

Don't let the fundraising or the training keep you from signing up- it all falls into place!

What is your biggest fear about participating?

No fears!

What is your favorite fundraising idea?

Anything involving beer and baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment