
I'm introducing my darling Maria McGinnis first. And because I'm writing this post, I'm going to say what I want.
I met Maria shortly after I signed up to walk my first 3-Day event. I was casually pushing my son's stroller while on a walk with my dad and I recognized the 3-Day logo on her shirt from across a pond. I chased her down, introduced myself, and while she may have wanted to flee, I then discovered she lived down the block and she was stuck with me after that!
Now, her words:
Where you live (City/State)
Spring Lake Park, MN
3-Day Participation History
10 years, 11 events. Walked 4 years, crew 2 years, Crew captain 2 years, Senior Crew captain/camp Coach 3 years. Training walk leader 2005-2010.
Walk or Crew in 2017
Walker
Why did you decide to participate this year?
Robin
If you've done this before, what is one piece of advice you would pass on?
Listen to your body
What is your biggest fear about participating?
Putting up with you all
What is your favorite fundraising idea?
None
Kim again:
Maria is a veteran participant with a ton of experience. We're so lucky she decided to put up with us, at least for now.
Putting up with us is the worst????? Also - don't lie Maria, you like the fundraisers that involve Fireball. :) Love ya! - T
ReplyDeleteLuv you too. yup putting up with you all is the worst....You all make me laugh sooooo hard when I have a full bladder... it's hard to walk with your legs crossed....
Delete